Monday, July 21, 2008

THE TIME HAS COME

Well the Mission Trip is coming ever so close, those of you who chosen to embark on this journey have received an e-mail laying out the details of this trip, and the goal with the Blog going again is to be an updater of what is going on. sounds like a winner huh? So consider this mission trip ground zero and leave comments please so i know if anyone is reading this... i do still have a blog and am so sorry for getting away from it... stupid facebook.... but hey you can chat on it!

p-dizzle

3 Comments:

Blogger K said...

O HO... blame facebook, eh? u_u that is not allowed.

XD

yeah I am reading it. u_u

Annnnnd I saw the email at heather's house earlier today...still need to check my email for it though. Also, remind me to give YOU another email addy, because the juno one is something I don't check a lot.

8:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes!! i'm reading this. I was going to say other cool things...but.. i couldn't think of anything!!XD So yep that's it!

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohh ya this is heather by the way! hehehe i forgot i was anonymous...

1:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home